Tony Soul Project Christmas Schedule 2014
++++++++TSP meets Metro-West+++++++
LAST WEEK – Thanksgiving after parties
Friday Night – Jasper Hill Bistro Holliston – what a cool place. The vibe was excellent and thanks to Dave Lieb for sitting in with us. This man is a multi-instrumental killer
Saturday Night – Samba West Framingham – Thanks to Joe Raia & Bob Matthews for joining TSP for a raucous evening of manic dance & birthday party. WHEW!!!
Last Night - Monday Night Social@ Tradesman in Milford. First Monday of the month, Ray Auger of WMRC in Milford hosts an acoustic Monday Night Social of music & steak. What fun. With every great idea comes the copy cats, I am one of them. Starting the 3rd Monday of the months of January through March (and possibly beyond) TSP will host our own Monday Night Social at Greendale’s in Worcester 7:00, pot luck dinner and open mike. Let’s do this!!!
THIS WEEK - “we are kinda jammed but we like it that way”
Thursday 12/4 BLACK SHEEP TAVERN/Tony Soul Party – 8:00-11:00 (Bob Cramer)
Friday 12/5 BRODIE’S SEAPORT Salem – (Kevin Herrera & Steve Peabody)
Saturday 12/6 BOLTON STREET TAVERN 9:00 (Buffalo Bob Adams)
Sunday 12/7 DUNNY’S TAVERN 4:00 (come and jam in the center of the universe!!)
TSP stays busy, it is because we love music and performing. We have a wonderful stable of musicians and singers willing to step in at a moments notice and we never miss a beat. The stamina this band has on a nightly basis is amazing. I love the Tony Soul Project.
******Happy Thanksgiving from the Tony Soul Project******
LAST WEEK BUSY
- Tuesday - Wicked Twisted, Nashua, NH. Tony & Mohawk featured with Craig Farrington & the boys and Amanda & Funky Red, fun
- Wednesday - Greendale’s Pub Worcester. TS was the feature at Wacky Wednesday Jam…..HELLO!!!!!!!
- Thursday – Local Table West Acton, MA. Matt is now the house bass player. Lots of fun, Dan Villani tore em up on the electro violin
- Friday – HUNGER AWARENESS BENEFIT Simple Man Saloon Clinton, MA. Just a great fund raising event.
- Saturday - Bolton Street Tavern - Marlborough, MA Mike Lynch with TSP for a solid night of music. Not too loud!!!!
- Sunday – TS featured at the Sunday Night Jam at Celley’s Lynn, MA. A fabulous night. Not only did we get to see 8 year old Dimitri shred on his guitar (he’s a Joe Mack student) but we got to meet Kevin Herrera who was in from California and as luck would have it Kevin will be playing with TSP at Brodie’s Seaport In Salem on 12/12!!!
THIS WEEK ****Two New Rooms for TSP****
- Friday 8:00 - Jasper Hill Bistro - Holliston, MA. Right in the heart of Holliston, nice room. We will scale down for this show but still plan to rock. $5.00 cover
- Saturday 9:00 – SAMBA WEST – Framingham, MA. Great room, huge dance floor, great food (we just ate there). no cover
All of us here at the Tony Soul Project wish you and your families a healthy Thanksgiving and hope you find it in your hearts to help the less fortunate during this holiday season.
In observance of Halloween and Nicole Sutka’s CD Release Party we booked NO GIGS last week.
Monday Night?? Yes, TSP wandered into the Tradesman in Milford for their monthly acoustic Social. What a blast. Steak & Music, what a combination!!! We mad a lot of new friends and look to mirror the concept in Worcester at Greendale’s Pub on the Third Monday of the months of January-February & March. Ours will be a pot luck supper at 6:00 and music at 7:00. Tell your friends.
TONIGHT!!! – 8:00 Kokes Black Sheep Tavern in Sterling MA for The Tony Soul Party. This is great. I get to run a full blown party every month. Lots of special guests this month but YOU will have to come and find out. Great Pizza and a warm and friendly staff.
Saturday Night – 9:00 Bolton Street Tavern Marlborough MA- First of 2 Saturdays at Bolton Street Tavern this month. Always a good time, great owner, great food and tons of special guests.
Sunday Afternoon – 4:00 B-Man’s 140 Tavern Sterling MA TSP joins forces with MFCM DANNY. The 140 is so cool, great staff, fun atmosphere, special guests, you don’t want to miss
The rest of the month looks like this:
11/15 Ancient Order of Hibernians – Salem, MA 8:00
11/19 Wacky Wednesday – Greendale’s Worcester Ma (Tony is the feature)
11/21 Hunger Awareness Benefit at Simple Man Saloon Clinton MA 6:00
11/22 Bolton Street Tavern 9:00
11/23 Celley’s Pub – Lynn, MA 7:00 (Tony features at Joe Mack’s Blues Jam
11/28 Jasper Hill Bistro Holliston MA (first time there, psyched)
11/29 Samba West – Framingham MA (first time there)